GameLoupe.com is an online service provider that falls under the definition of an online service provider in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We offer a platform for legal copyright owners to self-publish their work on the internet by utilizing our services to upload, store, and display various media. We do not review, monitor or analyze the files uploaded to our servers by service users. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will take the necessary steps to protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of any content that appears on the Gameloupe.com website and did not authorize its use, you must notify us in writing so that we can identify the allegedly infringing content and take the appropriate action.
The designated agent to receive notifications of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, the Site will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
To file a copyright infringement claim, the following elements must be included:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to provide any of the above information may delay the processing of the DMCA notification.
III. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Site system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by the Site in its sole and absolute discretion. The Site will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGERS
Under appropriate circumstances, the Site may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is the Site’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, such as technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.