Final Fantasy VII, the first soldier, is a battle royale game set in the FFVII universe. This game focuses on the first soldier as he battles his ways around the map. According to the story, these players are training for the power company trials to become soldiers. They must use all the tools at their disposal, including magic and special abilities, to ensure they triumph on the battlefield.
Final Fantasy Game Review
On its own, the game is not entirely bad. Players get to play with the weaponry given and explore the different features of the game. The challenges are interesting enough to keep one hooked. One of the things you notice with this game is, you get enough challenges to keep you going. The FF7 graphics are similar to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy, which shows that these games are more or less the same. The developers choose to have similar teamwork on this project, and it shows. The aim difference between this and the other Final Fantasy games is they have more colorful and slightly detailed graphics. The use of material which is final fantasy’s form of magic, is also interesting to watch, although you might need some practice before you get the hang of it.
The aim of the game is simple. You need to be the last soldier standing when you battle with the test simulator, which is the opposition. You can choose to be a solo player or go into it with other friends and play alongside them. It makes the entire gaming experience interesting for everyone playing.
Pros of the Final Fantasy VII – The First Soldier
Here are some of the reasons why this game stands out for me:
- You get to choose your character’s appearance before each game
- The graphics have been developed slightly more but resemble the other games in the franchise
- The game is free to play, although you might need to pay for some add-ons.
- There is a chat option, both text, and audio if you are playing as a team
- There are different fighting styles, from weapons to materia, which you can use to your advantage
- The game has different intensity levels as you play along, which makes it even more interesting to try out.
Cons of FF VII
Like everything, the game also has its cons, and here are the main ones.
- It will take you a while to figure out how to handle the material, which can be annoying, especially at the beginning.
- If you are in a team and a player gets disconnected, you all lose, which can be annoying for the other teammates.
- Based on your internet connection, the characters can start rubberbanding and get stuck, which can be annoying, especially if you are in the middle of battle.
If you love the Final Fantasy franchise, then this is something you will love. Once the game is out, you can check it out on final fantasy mobile and get to play it. It is something worth your time.